Intellectix provides world-class identity management and software solutions to public and private entities. We thrive on solving complex business challenges by designing and implementing the right technical solutions, and are actively recruiting a Senior Identity Architect to join our team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and delivering comprehensive identity management strategies and solutions for our customers. This is both an architectural and technical role, and as such requires high business acumen coupled with deep technical knowledge of identity management products and systems design principles.
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- 15+ years of experience in an information technology related discipline, with at least 5 years of experience in Identity and Access Management (IdAM)
- Expert-level mastery of Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager (FIM), Identity Lifecycle Manager (ILM), and/or Identity Integration Server (MIIS)
- Intimate knowledge of the Microsoft directory services stack, including Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services (AD LDS), Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
- Experience with custom workflow development (Windows Workflow Foundation), rules extension development, or software development using .NET and Visual Studio
- Deep understanding of the Windows platform and its components, including Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008, IIS, and Certificate Services
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Exchange, other messaging platforms, and mail routing
- Good understanding of Microsoft SQL Server, database design, and Data Warehousing principles
- Demonstrated ability to successfully troubleshoot unfamiliar systems and software products by following logical and repeatable processes
- Proven ability to present complex technical topics to both executive and technical personnel, in written and verbal form
- Familiarity with IT security considerations and recommended practices